Monday, February 25, 2008

'Egg's For Sale' Mini kit

Snag this kit here!
This kit contains 5 patterned papers, 5 egg embellishments, 3 colored bows, 4 colored ricrac ribbons, A gingham alpah set, and a custom pixel painted bunny.
I created this mini kit a few years ago and the papers are kind of small because I had originally created it for a personal project. I have found that since the papers are basic repeating patterns it is fairly easy to overlap them if you need them larger. All of the elements here were crafted by me. The bows and ricrac were some I scanned and recolored. The bunny is a pixel critter I drew and painted just for the kit. I hope you all Enjoy this little Freebie!! I don't require my name on anything you craft with this kit but I wouldn't mind a mention of me or perhaps a link here if you choose to post your design somewhere! ;c) I do ask that you DO NOT post this kit anywhere else without first asking my permission, that would just be rude!! I DO require that you enjoy this kit!! :cD

1 comment:

Maria Balderas said...

Lovely! Thanks for sharing!